Jakarta, August 13th 2007

Subject : Job Application


To : PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel)

Attn : Manager Recruitment & Staffing. Wisma Mulia, 17th floor

Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto No. 42, Jakarta 12710.


Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is Mansur Hidayat, I am 25 years old male. I am a graduated bachelor's degree from Stikubank University Semarang, majoring Informatics. I would like to apply to your company and become one of your employee. Now, I’m eager to fill Commerce Staff or any posisitionsin IT department.

For your information, I like to reading and learning new things. With my fast learning ability, I would be able to adapt to your work environment by confident and comfortable as an individual or in team work. I also have good organizational skills, hard worked, well organized, enjoy working with a variety of people, good leadership skill and have a good attitude. In addition to above qualification, I have strong basic in Information Technology and I have a knowledge about GSM, CDMA, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Brand Management, Promotion Management, instrument of Stock Market and I’m good in English both spoken and written. I also have several works experiences in sales, marketing, manage a team in telco company.

I'm looking for a creative challenge, experience, and an opportunity to develop my potentials at your company. Hopefully I can be part of the very dynamic working environment in a rapidly growing business area with PT Telkomsel.

The enclosed resume will provide you with more details of my background. I would be very happy to make myself available for interview. Please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration, and I’m looking forward to hearing from you.


Best Regards,

Mansur Hidayat, S.Kom



NB: Buat Temen2 klo msl ketrima kerja pake surat lamaran ini, kbr yea via blog gw! G'd Luck Everyone!



0 comments